Me

Me

Saturday, September 24, 2016

New Ideas

Hello all 3 of you who read this!

Recently I haven't been blogging because I've been so so busy and also because I haven't really had an ideas on what to write about! Buuuuuuut I got cool book from Barnes & Noble called "300 writing prompts".  So I decided that I would just take a question from the book and hopefully write about it each week.  There's obviously gonna be weeks where I won't do it because I'll either A) Forget OR B) Be (no pun intended) busy. Sooooo the question this week is:

"Do you consider yourself and introvert or an extrovert? How does this compare to how others see you?"

I've always kind of struggled with this question because when I'm in a uncomfortable or new situation I'm definitely an introvert.  I get very nervous about first impressions so I tend to struggle with acting casual and cool.  But then there's times where I'll be at football games and be the ONLY one cheering and everyone is looking at me.  I mean I act like I don't care about what they're thinking or their weird looks but I do.  I just try my best to shrug it off.  I have to remember that in 10 years none of it will matter and that we all will more than likely not remember it.  Anyways back onto subject I feel like I'm 65% extrovert and 35% introvert.

ALSO I've decided to do quote of the week soooo the quote this week is from Oscar Wilde:

"Never love someone who treats you like you're ordinary"

Cheers to a good week cause the Lord above knows we will need it.

1 comment:

  1. This is a very insightful!! I can see this in you...and also see your confidence growing. Whatever percentage of anything you are, you are 100% wonderful :) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete